Heading to Cornwall, Cotswolds and Brecon Beacons on May 1, 2020 – Trip Canceled

We are hoping that the Novel Coronavirus won’t change our plans.

We’ve booked all our flights and lodging, and did take out travel insurance. We plan to go unless we are told differently by the authorities.

Unfortunately the COVID-19 virus put our trip on hold for who knows how long.

I am very concerned for all of the families and businesses that are suffering from this. I hope a cure or vaccine is developed soon. Meanwhile, everyone stay sheltered at home and stay safe.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.